As sweet as can be. 18 Elm Avenue in Kentfield is our new listing. This is a cottage style home and separate guest house offering a vintage feel completely redone with exquisite finishes. This property is ideally situated on a cul-de-sac, close to schools, markets, buses and wonderful restaurants. A perfect Kentfield home!!
The main house has three bedrooms and two baths on the main level with formal living and dining room. The kitchen has an open floor plan with custom cabinets, restoration hardware finishes, a center island with top-of-the-line appliances and an absolutely magnificent view of Mt. Tam. Below on the lower level is a family room, game room and office, ideal for many uses. The back porch leads to a large lawn area and a trellised patio for sitting on warm summer nights.
In the back is a second home or guest house, completely renovated as well. All new kitchen with two bedrooms and two baths completed with own laundry room. There is a lovely viewing porch of Mt. Tam to enjoy year round.
- 3 Bedroom and 2 Bath Main Home
- 2 Bedroom and 2 Bath Guest House
- Approx. 3,500 Sq. Ft. Total / .23 Acres
- Pental Quartz Counters in Kitchen
- Marble Counters in Bathrooms
- New Tiling and Gorgeous Wood Flooring
- New Organic Lambswool Carpeting from New Zealand
- New Windows
- Air Conditioning
- New Furnace in Main House
- 2 Washer/Dryer Areas, One for Each House
- All New Landscaping and Sprinklers
Listed at $1,679,000
We will be open for broker's tour tomorrow, Thursday April 18th from 11-2pm. Stop by for lunch. We will also have a Sunday open house on April 21st from 1-4pm. Or contact us for a private showing.