The holidays are around the corner. This can be a slow time in real estate. Some people may never think of listing their home for sale during the festive season. Well, here are some good reasons why you should! Call us today so we can come to your property to give you a comparative analysis.
11 Reasons to List During the Holidays
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
9. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!