It is that time of year again...why you should sell now, eight good reasons.
- There are fewer homes on the market over the holidays which means less competition.
- Buyers who look during the holidays are more serious buyers and make quicker decisions.
- Some buyers have to buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
- January is traditionally the month to begin new jobs so transferees are looking for homes in December and January.
- We can restrict showings on certain important days during the holidays.
- Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
- You can sell now and have a delayed closing or “rent back “ for time to find a replacement home.
- By selling now you will be a stronger “non-contingent buyer” in the Spring when many more houses are on the market for less money. This will allow you to “sell high and buy low.”
Call us and let us know how we can help prepare, present and price your property for a quick sale. Don't wait till spring. MarinRealEstate.net