Different Ways to Hold Title

Posted by Alex Narodny on Wednesday, May 30th, 2018 at 9:14am

When you buy a house, that means you “hold title” on the property.

Now, what does that mean? Well, it varies depending on your family situation, demographic, and whether or not you are purchasing the property with others. Thanks to Fidelity National Title, we have this nifty graph to help us out:

For a married couple, the most common form of holding title is "community property, right of survivorship," but it can vary greatly on your personal situation. A strong qualified agent can help with questions like this. 
Alex Narodny

Leave A Comment

Format example: yourwebsitename.com

What's Your Home Worth? Find out now, for Free.

Let's Go