Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1849 Carneros Circle Cir, Petaluma
This is your chance to own one of the desirable Sonoma Mountain Townhomes. This lovingly maintained 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome includes a spacious master suite w/ large walk in closet, hardwood floors, fresh paint, private backyard and a 2 car garage. Located in the desirable Waugh School District, it is convenient walking distance to SRJC, Kenilworth Jr High, walking/biking paths and the Leghorn Park & Shopping Center.
- MLS® #21919188
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,301
- Year Built1995
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedAttached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, City, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E, Satellite Dish
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, Side by Side, Guest Accommodations
- Has PoolYes
- PoolComm Facility, In Ground
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Lot DescriptionLevel, City
- Days on Website8
- Address1849 Carneros Circle Cir
- AreaPetaluma East
- Zip Code94954-7471
- AppliancesHookups only, In Garage
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s)
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s)
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictWaugh School District
- ElementaryMeadow Elementary School
- MiddleKenilworth Junior High
- Listing AgentMarissa Mccusker
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Data last updated: August 21st, 2019 at 3:32am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.