Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1109 4th Ave, Napa
An oasis offering quiet & tranquility, this special property is in the desirable Coombsville area. Single story well maintained home has new roof, new exterior & interior paint, granite counters in kitchen, updated master bathroom. Vegetable garden,chicken pen,front/rear decks for entertaining & capturing serenity of trees, hills & vineyard. Two stall barn w/elec.tack room, riding pen, 2-car carport,shop,ample storage.
- MLS® #21918141
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,816
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesGas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, Satellite Dish
- FeaturesDeck(s), Entry Gate, Water Softener, Window Covers Incl.
- GaragesCarports, 2 Spaces, Covered, RV/Boat, Other
- ViewHills, Vineyard
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, County
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website39
- Address1109 4th Ave
- Zip Code94559-3617
- Appliances220 V, Dryer Incl., Electric, In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas, Wood Burning
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- Listing AgentHolly Shackford
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker B Of V-napa
Data last updated: August 25th, 2019 at 3:17pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.