Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21119 Heron Dr, Bodega Bay
Custom South Bodega Harbour home with exquisite views of the Pacific Ocean, Bodega Bay and the Bodega Harbour Golf Links. A Carson Bowler design that complements the Sonoma Coast setting. The living room/kitchen/dining room area opens onto a wonderful deck with an awesome view & a hot tub. The floor plan promotes ease of use. Each bedroom has its own full bathroom. The kitchen is efficient, plenty of storage and full of natural light.
- MLS® #21917315
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,693
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, PG&E, Propane, TV Cable
- FeaturesDeck(s), Skylight(s), Window Covers Incl., Window Screens
- Parking Spaces1
- Garages1 Car, Attached, Interior Access
- ViewBay, Golf Course, Ocean, Other
- PoolComm Facility, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionRegular
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website7
- Address21119 Heron Dr
- AreaCoastal Sonoma
- SubdivisionBodega Harbour
- CityBodega Bay
- Zip Code94923
- AppliancesDryer Incl., In Laundry Room, Washer Incl, Other
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Wood Burning
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryBodega Bay
- Listing AgentGeorge Capone Iii
- Listing Provided ByAdams Realty
Data last updated: July 17th, 2019 at 5:33pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.