Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 8th St, Petaluma
Unparalleled opportunity to own a piece of Petaluma history with this amazing walk-to-town location! Built in 1897, this was the original carriage house for the Fairbanks Mansion. The modern take on this special property includes a flexible +-3,100sqft floor plan with 3-4 beds/3 baths, office spaces, & multiple living areas. Serenity is found in the verdant back yard & garden area. Forget reclaimed wood & barn doors, this is the real deal!
- MLS® #21916216
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,101
- Year Built1897
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleBarn Type, Rustic, Vintage, Other
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Detached, Off Street
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentCorey J Robinson
- Listing Provided ByGolden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
- Address105 8th St
- AreaPetaluma West
- Zip Code94952-4069
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Washer Incl
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website61
Data last updated: August 25th, 2019 at 3:32pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.