Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
329 Greenfield Ave, San Anselmo
Tucked away on tree-lined Greenfield Avenue, this classic, chic San Anselmo bungalow built in 1924 has been lovingly remodeled and features 2 BR / 1 BA in the main home, plus a separate guest cottage with an additional bedroom, sitting room and full bathroom. The large back garden with its park-like setting is perfect for entertainment, relaxation and play. Ideally located, this charming home is just a few minutes walk from downtown San Anselmo.
- MLS® #21914847
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,368
- Year Built1924
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusPending Sale
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E
- Garages1 Car, Carports, Covered
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Days on Website70
- Address329 Greenfield Ave
- AreaSan Anselmo
- CitySan Anselmo
- Zip Code94960-2417
- AppliancesDryer Incl., In Closet, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Heat
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictRoss Valley
- ElementaryWade Thomas - Buyer to Verify
- MiddleWhite Hill - Buyer to Verify
- HighDrake High School
- Listing AgentThomas Henthorne
- Listing Provided ByGolden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
Data last updated: August 21st, 2019 at 3:32am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.