Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Wetmore Ln, Petaluma
Two legal parcels totaling 25 acres offer many possibilities for this close-in estate. A stately early 20th century 2-story home, landmark water tower, caretaker's house, in-ground pool and cabana, artist studio, pavilion, barn, pond and lake make this a truly unique offering in southern Chileno Valley. One of the few Petaluma properties that can be defined as that country property compound so many desire but few can ever find.
- MLS® #21912867
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,168
- Year Built1921
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesGas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E, Propane
- Parking Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPond, Reservoir
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Level, Pond, Reservoir, Seasonal Creek
- Listing AgentScott Murphy
- Listing Provided ByVice Properties Inc
- Address200 Wetmore Ln
- AreaChileno/Hicks Valley
- Zip Code94952-9409
- Appliances220 V, In Laundry Room, Laundry Tub
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Multi-Zone, Propane, Radiant
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Multi-Zone, Propane, Radiant
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website90
Data last updated: August 21st, 2019 at 3:32am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.