Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
430 High St, Richmond
Unique home built 1992 by architect and Richmond Bridge engineer Joe Sing offers glorious views of the Bay and the City. Multiple skylights and corner windows splash light into every room in this three-level, reverse floor-plan home. Interior amenities include hardwood floors throughout, varying open-beam treatments, gourmet kitchen, spacious baths with walk-in showers, and generously sized, wood staircases bathed in light. Ferry Service to SF.
- MLS® #21908719
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,258
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusPending Sale
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas Water Heater, Natural Gas, PG&E
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Deck(s)
- Garages2 Car, 2 Spaces, Attached, Auto Door, Covered, Side by Side
- ViewBay, Bridges, City, Hills, Lights, Marina, Panoramic, Water
- Lot DescriptionDownslope
- RoofComposition, Tar & Gravel
- Listing AgentSusan A Koide
- Listing Provided ByBhhs Drysdale Properties
- Address430 High St
- AreaContra Costa
- CountyContra Costa
- Zip Code94801-3753
- Appliances220 V, Dryer Incl., Gas, In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Heat, Gas, No Air Conditioning
- CoolingCentral Heat, Gas, No Air Conditioning
- Stories3 Story
- Days on Website130
Data last updated: August 25th, 2019 at 4:17pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.