Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
84 Polhemus Way, Larkspur
Mid-century modern gem on a quiet cul-de-sac on beloved King Mountain with stunning panoramic views incl, San Francisco Bay. The home's architecture was impeccably maintained incl. clean lines, open concept floor plan, and open beam ceilings, that bring in ample natural light. Seamlessly blending indoor/outdoor living, a private sunny lot, with a large entertaining deck, this home is the ultimate retreat. Super close to world class hiking trails.
- MLS® #21908520
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,364
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleVintage, Modern/Hi-Tech
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesGas Water Heater, PG&E
- FeaturesOpen Beam Ceiling, Storage Area
- Garages2 Car, Carports, Covered
- ViewBay, Canyon, City, Mountains, Panoramic
- ExteriorShingle, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionDownslope, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Days on Website95
- Address84 Polhemus Way
- Zip Code94939-1928
- AppliancesDryer Incl., In Closet, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s)
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s)
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictLarkspur/Corte Madera Schools
- ElementaryNeil Cummins or The Cove
- MiddleHall Middle School
- HighRedwood High School
- Listing AgentOwn Marin
- Listing Provided ByCompass
Data last updated: July 20th, 2019 at 12:32pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.