Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Richardson Dr, Mill Valley
Nicely located at the top of Richardson Drive, away from traffic. While the house needs updating and refreshing, there may the possibility for expansion. A large living room with adjacent dining area opens to sizable family room with wet bar.Adjoining spacious deck offers lovely views of Richardson Bay. One car attached garage with laundry and workshop.Strawberry Rec Center offers many activities. Bike and walking paths nearby. Excellent schools.
- MLS® #21907658
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusPending Sale
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, TV Cable
- Garages1 Car, Attached, Auto Door
- ViewBay, Valley, Water
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Downslope, County
- RoofTar & Gravel
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website44
- Address312 Richardson Dr
- AreaMill Valley
- CityMill Valley
- Zip Code94941-2520
- Appliances220 V, In Garage
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictMill Valley
- ElementaryOpen Enrollment
- MiddleMill Valley Middle School
- HighTamalpais High
- Listing AgentJill A Hill
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Data last updated: May 26th, 2019 at 1:02pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.