Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
40 Corte Placida, Greenbrae
This split level home was built in 1963 by the current owner/builder and is a step back in time. An expansive entry way leads into the split level L-shaped floor plan designed for beds/baths to be nicely separate from main living/entertaining area. An open hearth stone fireplace with original conversation pit and Terazzo stone floor highlights the living-room. This home is ready for updating and your vision for a fresh new start!
- MLS® #21907459
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,753
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, Side by Side, 4 Spaces, Off Street
- ExteriorRedwood Siding
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, Level, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Listing AgentJanelle A Fazackerley
- Listing Provided ByFront Porch Realty Group
- Address40 Corte Placida
- Zip Code94904-1320
- Appliances220 V, In Kitchen, In Laundry Room
- HeatingFireplace(s), Gas, Natural Gas
- CoolingFireplace(s), Gas, Natural Gas
- Stories1 Story, Split Level
- Days on Website20
Data last updated: April 24th, 2019 at 1:32pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.