Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Ames Ave, Ross
Ross' preeminent estate is available for the 1st time in 15 years! Legacy property with original Gardner Dailey designed mid century ONE level home + guest house on a totally level +- 1.4 acres. Thomas Church designed grounds. There is nothing like this in Ross. Parklike property w/ enormous lawns, pool, old growth trees & all day sun. Completely renovated in 2005 w/ high end, timeless finishes. One block to award winning k-8th grade Ross School.
- MLS® #21907109
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,990
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- FeaturesEntry Gate, Formal Entry, Skylight(s)
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, Side by Side, Off Street
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private, Secluded
- Days on Website79
- Address1 Ames Ave
- Zip Code94957-9617
- AppliancesIn Closet, W/D Stacked Incl
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Multi-Zone, No Air Conditioning, Radiant, Wall Furnace
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Multi-Zone, No Air Conditioning, Radiant, Wall Furnace
- Stories1 Story
- Listing AgentTracy Mclaughlin
- Listing Provided ByThe Agency
Data last updated: June 20th, 2019 at 11:02am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.