Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3601 Church St, Occidental
Currently used as a 4-bed, this adorable 2-bed, 1-bath home in the historical town of Occidental & 25 minutes from the Pacific coast. Sitting on a corner lot among beautiful redwoods, walking distance to restaurants & shops, this home can be updated to be utilized in many ways - primary or 2nd home, VRBO, B&B, Air BNB or other business! Check Sonoma County for use requirements. Improvements to be in line with Occidental Historic Design Guidelines
- MLS® #21828333
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,651
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Electric, Internet Available, PG&E, Propane, Elec. Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Detached
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Pillars/Post
- Listing AgentGrace Lucero
- Listing Provided ByVanguard Properties
- Address3601 Church St
- Zip Code95465
- AppliancesHookups only
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Propane, Wood Burning
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Propane, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website291
Data last updated: August 21st, 2019 at 4:52am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.