Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1864 Centro West St, Tiburon
Rare opportunity to own an amazing home on a choice lot in highly sought-after Old Town Tiburon! Quality built in 2001, this stunning residence enjoys sunrise-sunset intimate, dead-on views of DT San Francisco, bay, Golden Gate Bridge all the way to Mt. Tam. With high-end custom finishes thru-out, beauty + attention to detail captures the eye. Pool, hot tub, lrg level lawn, view decks. Quick, EZ stroll to DT Tiburon + ferries! Best micro-climate!
- MLS® #21825037
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,255
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- FeaturesBay Windows, Deck(s), Storage Area
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, Side by Side
- ViewBay, Bridges, City, Hills, Lights, Marina, Mountains, Panoramic, Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGas Heat, In Ground
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Downslope
- Days on Website76
- Address1864 Centro West St
- Zip Code94920-1910
- AppliancesDryer Incl., In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Heat
- Stories3 Story
- DistrictReed School District
- HighRedwood High (check with district)
- Listing AgentBarr & Whitney
- Listing Provided ByPacific Union International
Data last updated: December 10th, 2018 at 4:01am PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.