Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6351 W Dry Creek Rd, Healdsburg
The Black Ranch consists of 106+/- acres, 7 miles from Healdsburg in the center of the Dry Creek Valley. Spectacular views, creek frontage, high production wells and a sub-division currently underway that will create four separate legal parcels all suitable for luxury homes. 70+/- acres dedicated to income producing vineyards. This property has been in the same family since the 1870's and is one of the last large heritage ranches in the Valley.
- MLS® #21820705
- Full Baths4
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarmhouse, Ranch, Rustic, Vintage
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesInternet Available, PG&E, Propane
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Off Street
- ViewGreenbelt, Hills, Mountains, Panoramic, Ridge, Valley, Vineyard
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, River Front, Rolling
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website220
- ZoningLIA B6 RC SR 40 & LIA B6 20 Z SR
- Address6351 W Dry Creek Rd
- Zip Code95448-9109
- AppliancesHookups only
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane
- CoolingCentral Heat, Propane
- Stories1 Story
- HighHealdsburg High School
- Listing AgentJohn C Bergman
- Listing Provided ByBergman Euro-national
Data last updated: April 23rd, 2019 at 3:17pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.