Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Chapel Hill Rd, Novato
Gated south Novato estate with spectacular grounds! Private Mediterranean-style home on almost 2/3 acre - all landscaped and usable! Nothing else like it. 4bd + 3 bonus rooms. Sit poolside and gaze at Bay views over the tops of historic buildings. Expansive lawn & patios back to open space. Dramatic 2-story living room, kitchen w/Sub-Zero fridge, remodeled master bath. Half way between SF and Sonoma. Close to shopping, SMART train, trails, more!
- MLS® #21815790
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,375
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Internet Available, PG&E
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Entry Gate
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, Side by Side
- ViewBay, Hills, Mountains
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Sweep
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, Level, Flag Lot
- Days on Website215
- Address103 Chapel Hill Rd
- Zip Code94949-8260
- Appliances220 V, In Laundry Room
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictNovato Unified
- MiddleHamilton or San Jose
- HighNovato High
- Listing AgentKevin Mcginnis
- Listing Provided ByGolden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
Data last updated: January 20th, 2019 at 9:01pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2019, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.