Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Pierce Dr, Novato
Ideal floor plan for multi-generational living. Remodeled, elegant southern Novato home with privacy. Two spacious master suites-- one on the main level. All bedrooms are large with high ceilings. Located on a flat cul-de-sac among other fine homes. Almost 4,000 square feet of living space, 3-car garage, tons of storage. Many upgrades incl. A/C, white kitchen with quartz plus updated bathrooms, owned solar, steel roof. 3 minutes to Highway 101.
- MLS® #21813548
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,987
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Internet Available, PG&E, Solar
- FeaturesAwning, Cathedral Ceiling, Deck(s), Formal Entry, Storage Area, Window Screens
- Parking Spaces3
- Garages3 Car, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, Side by Side
- ViewBay, Hills
- Lot DescriptionDownslope, Cul-De-Sac
- Days on Website114
- Address31 Pierce Dr
- Zip Code94947-4450
- AppliancesIn Laundry Room
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Whole House Fan
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Whole House Fan
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictNovato Unified
- MiddleSan Jose
- HighNovato High
- Listing AgentKevin Mcginnis
- Listing Provided ByGolden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
Data last updated: September 20th, 2018 at 5:01am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.