Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
65 Brighton Ave, Bolinas
Back in 1909 Bolinas' Captain Petar built this residence as a summer colony house forged from coastal redwood. The compound style double lot has been restored with modern amenities while retaining its hand hewn character. Blending rustic charm with natural elegance the main house, additional cottages, and a tiered patio crafted by a master stone mason offers a unparalleled setting for entertaining or a quiet retreat.
- MLS® #21810977
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,299
- Year Built1909
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Bungalow
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesDSL Available, Electric, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E, Propane, Solar
- Garages3 Car
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, Level
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website141
- Address65 Brighton Ave
- Zip Code94924
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Washer Incl, Other
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Fireplace(s), No Air Conditioning, Propane, Wood Burning
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Fireplace(s), No Air Conditioning, Propane, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictBolinas- Stinson School
- ElementaryBolinas-Stinson School
- HighTamalpais Highschool
- Listing AgentCristina N Digrazia
- Listing Provided ByGolden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
Data last updated: September 25th, 2018 at 3:47pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.