Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5000 Paradise Dr, Tiburon
Reduced $400,000 off of original listing price! 5000 Paradise Dr. offers waterfront resort living in the sought after town of Tiburon a mere 5 minute drive from 101. Both the main house and waterfront cottage have views that extend from Napa hills to downtown Oakland. Main house: 3440 sq. ft. Guest cottage: 460 sq. ft. Dock, boat hoist, sauna, large level lawns, low tide beach.
- MLS® #21805162
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,440
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCity, Electric, Natural Gas, PG&E, TV Cable
- FeaturesEntry Gate, Formal Entry, Skylight(s), Window Screens
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Detached, Auto Door, Remote
- ViewBay, Bridges, City, Hills, Lights, Water, Marina
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWaterfront, Bayfront
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionDownslope, Waterfront, Bayfront
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Slab
- Listing AgentTom Bolles
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Address5000 Paradise Dr
- Zip Code94920-1023
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Gas, In Laundry Room, Laundry Tub, Washer Incl, Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website196
Data last updated: September 19th, 2018 at 1:31am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.