Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
239 Buttercup Ct, Napa
Quiet cul de sac. Turnkey expansive Craftsman inspired home. Formal dining room, open kitchen that blends seamlessly to family room. Downstairs den a possible bedroom conversion. Upstairs loft area as office or play space. Roomy master w/walk in closet, jack & jill sinks & separate bathing and lav space. Plenty of distance from other 2 bedrooms. JR 1BD 600 sq ft ADU w/full kitchen above the 2 car garage w/private entrance.
- MLS® #21804536
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,249
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, City, DSL Available, Electric, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, Satellite Dish, TV Cable
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door
- ExteriorFiber Cement, Stone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Cul-De-Sac
- Days on Website11
- Address239 Buttercup Ct
- Zip Code94559-3585
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Gas, In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat, Multi-Zone
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat, Multi-Zone
- Stories2 Story
- Listing AgentRudy Siegel
- Listing Provided ByBhhs Drysdale Properties
Data last updated: March 18th, 2018 at 6:31am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.