Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
516 Cherry St, Petaluma
Move right into this delightful, professionally renovated (2007) single-level home and enjoy all the charms of the country from a close-to-town location! Framed by a white picket fence, this sunny lot offers level lawns for play and a gorgeous backyard. Home features master suite, beautiful custom-tiled bathrooms, country kitchen, hot tub, laundry room,crown molding,and hardwood floors throughout-no expense has been spared or detail overlooked!
- MLS® #21803560
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,499
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Gas Water Heater, PG&E
- FeaturesDeck(s), Window Covers Incl.
- Parking Spaces1
- Garages1 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, Off Street
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Corner
- Days on Website27
- Address516 Cherry St
- AreaPetaluma West
- Zip Code94952-2030
- Appliances220 V, Hookups only, In Laundry Room, Laundry Tub
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s)
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s)
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictPetaluma - Call District for availabilit
- ElementaryCall District
- MiddleCall District
- HighCall District
- Listing AgentTammy W Kornfeld
- Listing Provided ByGolden Gate Sotheby's International Realty
Data last updated: March 18th, 2018 at 2:02pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.