Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
540 Liberty Rd, Petaluma
Gorgeous West Petaluma country property close to downtown. Amazing opportunity for the discerning buyer to own a turnkey equestrian property on 2.95 acres. Property features a custom 3,029 sq ft, 4bd/3ba single story ranch-style home built in 1988 (remodeled in 2009 & 2013) vaulted ceilings, wood floors, landscaped, 4-stall barn, covered paddock, runs, hot-wire, fenced/cross-fenced, pasture, auto-entry gate, trailer parking, sand arena and more.
- MLS® #21803339
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,029
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Deck(s), Entry Gate, Formal Entry, Window Screens
- Parking Spaces3
- Garages3 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, Side by Side, Off Street, RV/Boat
- ViewHills, Pasture, Ridge, Other
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, County, Regular
- Listing AgentDoug Hecker
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Address540 Liberty Rd
- AreaPetaluma West
- Zip Code94952-1052
- AppliancesHookups only, In Laundry Room
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website26
Data last updated: March 18th, 2018 at 2:02pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.