Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7545 Pleasants Valley Rd, Vacaville
2923 +/- acres of magnificent unspoiled wildlands, offering recreation and solitude unltd. A wildlife treasure trove, an hour from the SF Bay Area in Solano Cty, between the cities of Vacaville and Winters and nestled in the Blue Ridge Berryessa. Contiguous to 1000's of acres of protected lands. Elevations range from 300'-2300' with Grasslands, Oak Savannah, Grey Pine and Chaparral,Coastal Woodlands. Two year round streams, ponds and springs!
- MLS® #21803210
- Square Footage127,325,880
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElec Avail, Gas Avail, Phone Avail
- FeaturesHorses Poss, Livestock Poss
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Pond, Riparian Rights, Stream
- Days on Website220
- Zoning160 Watershed
- Address7545 Pleasants Valley Rd
- AreaVacaville 1
- Zip Code95688
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Pond, Reservoir, Seasonal Creek, Secluded, Trees, View, Wooded
- Listing AgentBryant Stocking
- Listing Provided ByGreen Fields Real Estate Services
Data last updated: September 21st, 2018 at 11:46pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.