Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
900 D St, Petaluma
1929 Spanish Colonial Revival located on coveted D Street just blocks from the riverfront, historic downtown Petaluma, and Theatre Square. 900 D Street is an iconic property included in the Heritage Homes of Petaluma. Turn of the century craftsmanship surrounds you in every detail from the thick plaster walls, hand forged iron work, to the hand hewn beams. Saltwater pool, detached artist studio, al fresco dining courtyard, and pizza kitchen.
- MLS® #21803009
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,638
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- FeaturesFormal Entry, Water Softener
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Detached, Side by Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGas Heat, In Ground, Pool Cover, Pool Sweep
- Lot DescriptionCity, Corner
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website39
- Address900 D St
- AreaPetaluma West
- Zip Code94952-4031
- AppliancesHookups only, In Laundry Room
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Wood Burning
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictPetaluma Unified
- ElementaryMcNear Elementary
- MiddlePetaluma Jr High
- HighPetaluma High
- Listing AgentRob Sullivan
- Listing Provided ByVanguard Properties
Data last updated: March 24th, 2018 at 1:17am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.