Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
342 West St, Sebastopol
Charming cottages in downtown Sebastopol.Two separate homes on one city lot. One is 2 bd/2ba with open living space, bright and sunny interior with skylights, large closets and updated kitchen and baths. The other is 2bd/1ba with skylights, quaint decking and garden, and detached garage. Walk to all shopping, including Whole Foods Market, fine and casual dining, theater, parks, walking/bike trails and the Farmers mkt. on the square.
- MLS® #21801400
- Full Baths3
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleBungalow, Cottage
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, City, DSL Available, Electric, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E
- FeaturesStorage Area, Window Covers Incl.
- Parking Spaces1
- Garages1 Car, 5 or More Car, On Street, Unassigned
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, City, Regular
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website26
- Address342 West St
- Zip Code95472-3713
- Appliances220 V, Electric, Hookups only, In Closet, In Kitchen
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Natural Gas, Wall Furnace
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Natural Gas, Wall Furnace
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictSebastopol Unified
- Listing AgentBarbara J Paul
- Listing Provided ByVanguard Properties
Data last updated: February 18th, 2018 at 9:46am PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.