Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
708 Michele Dr, Mount Shasta
This unrivaled mountain villa features 10ft ceilings, imported tile, custom cabinetry, high-end appliances, a movie theatre, wired sound system, sauna, steam shower, wine cellar, game room, & butler's pantry w/ dumbwaiter. The large wraparound deck & multiple patios offer views of wildlife and ponds & lead to the guest house & private yard w/ a brick pizza oven & outdoor fireplace, putting green, fire pit, playhouse, hot tub, creek, & garden area
- MLS® #21800139
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,166
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, PG&E, Propane, Satellite Dish
- FeaturesAir Purifier, Central Vacuum, Deck(s), Formal Entry, Skylight(s), Storage Area, Wet Bar(s)
- Parking Spaces4
- Garages4 Car, Garage, Attached, Interior Access, RV/Boat
- ViewForest/Woods, Mountains, Water
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private, Seasonal Creek
- Listing AgentKyle Russell
- Listing Provided ByW Real Estate
- Address708 Michele Dr
- AreaSiskiyou County
- CityMount Shasta
- Zip Code96067
- AppliancesDryer Incl., In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Propane
- Stories3 Story
- Days on Website211
Data last updated: August 16th, 2018 at 2:31am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.