Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2767 Dyer Ave, Sebastopol
Distinctive architectural detailing throughout this enchanting, classically remodeled farmhouse on 3.26 acres. Located on a quiet lane, with views of meadows, Lavender Creek Farm is home to spectacular Heritage oaks, roses, lavender, vegetable beds, and fruit trees. An accessory agricultural building is perfect for storing animal feed and equipment, and a detached office is included in the sale.
- MLS® #21728722
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,495
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, Solar
- Garages4 Spaces, Uncovered
- ViewGreenbelt, Pasture
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionCounty, Private, Regular, Seasonal Creek
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentSandra Mays
- Listing Provided ByVanguard Properties
- Address2767 Dyer Ave
- Zip Code95472-9043
- Appliances220 V, Dryer Incl., Gas, In Laundry Room, Washer Incl, In Basement
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Gas, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Gas, Natural Gas
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website18
Data last updated: January 19th, 2018 at 5:01am PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.