Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
199 Banker Blvd, Ukiah
Amazing mountain & valley views from this desirable Westside property. 3 bd, 3.5 ba., 3400 sq.ft. home w/ beautiful open beam ceilings. Formal living room & den share a rock fireplace. Downstairs family room with fireplace has separate street entrance -could be office or separate rental unit. Convenient island kitchen opens to dining area w/ built in cabinetry. Covered patio & in-ground inside pool. Laundry room,2-car garage & 2-car carport.
- MLS® #21728069
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, Elec. Water Heater
- FeaturesFormal Entry, Open Beam Ceiling
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, 4 Spaces, Carports
- ViewMountains, Valley
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Indoor
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Downslope
- Days on Website16
- Address199 Banker Blvd
- Zip Code95482-5615
- AppliancesHookups only, In Laundry Room
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictUkiah Unified
- HighUkiah High
- Listing AgentGlenys Simmons
- Listing Provided ByRealty World-selzer Realty
Data last updated: July 18th, 2018 at 8:17pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.