Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1720 E State Highway 20, Upper Lake
Country road, take me home! Bring your tool belt and ideas on this 4 flat acres, fenced & cross fenced, centrally located, 3BD/1BTH stucco home, and 2 car garage. This mini-ranch on Highway 20 has an old chicken coop, a garden area or could be a horse property. Hooked up to public water, previous wells on property not in service, need work, circular driveway and room for storage off garage. Home and garage building need some work.
- MLS® #21727853
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,318
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Elec. Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages5 or More Car, Garage, RV/Boat, 2 Spaces
- ViewHills, Mountains, Panoramic, Pasture
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentMartin Levy
- Listing Provided ByCentury 21 North Bay Alliance
- Address1720 E State Highway 20
- AreaLake County
- CityUpper Lake
- Zip Code95485-8717
- AppliancesHookups only, In Laundry Room
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Fireplace(s), Wood Burning, Oil
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Fireplace(s), Wood Burning, Oil
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website41
Data last updated: January 18th, 2018 at 11:01pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.