Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13431 Green Valley Rd, Sebastopol
This rare 5 unit property is an unique, private multi-use estate with 38+/- acres nestled in the forest of beloved Sebastopol, down an enchanting road. This Green Valley Road treasure features two single family 5 bed homes, a large meeting hall, a studio suite, meeting & classroom bldgs., office bldg, outbuildings, & more. The tranquil grounds create a stunning setting perfect for a family compound, retreat, facility, or whatever you can imagine!
- MLS® #21726692
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage8,800
- Year Built1964
- StyleBungalow, Custom, Ranch, Farmhouse
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas Water Heater, PG&E, Propane
- FeaturesDeck(s), Entry Gate, Skylight(s)
- Garages5 or More Car, RV/Boat, 5 or More Spaces
- ViewCanyon, Forest/Woods, Hills
- ExteriorRedwood Siding, Other
- Lot DescriptionCounty, Private, Seasonal Creek
- RoofComposition, Metal
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Slab
- Listing AgentKimberly Sethavanish
- Listing Provided ByCentury 21 Alliance
- Address13431 Green Valley Rd
- Zip Code95472
- Appliances220 V, Gas, In Laundry Room
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric, Gas, Propane, Wall Furnace, Wood Burning
- CoolingCentral Heat, Electric, Gas, Propane, Wall Furnace, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website47
Data last updated: January 16th, 2018 at 6:46am PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.