Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6306 Petersen Rd, Sebastopol
Original owners, so first time on the market since 1987. Long driveway takes one back off the beaten path to privacy and serenity. Spacious and comfy home has commanding views of the Sonoma Mountains, rolling hills, viable farmland and pastoral scenery all around. Minutes from Sebastopol, Cotati and Petaluma. Property will need TLC in order to return to it's full potential after an extended period of vacancy.
- MLS® #21726373
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,660
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, TV Cable
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Skylight(s)
- Parking Spaces3
- Garages3 Car, Attached, Interior Access, Deck(s)
- ViewHills, Mountains, Panoramic, Pasture
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Downslope
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website66
- Address6306 Petersen Rd
- Zip Code95472-6342
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Washer Incl
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Electric, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas, Wood Burning
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Electric, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- Listing AgentNancy M Hunt
- Listing Provided ByShultz Real Estate & Associate Inc.
Data last updated: January 20th, 2018 at 12:46am PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.