Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
534 Browning St, Mill Valley
This Tamalpais Valley Craftsman is now being offered for the 1st time. Ideally located near award-winning schools, the 2 story home features a very well-appointed kitchen, large bedrooms, office, and sits on a large lot with access to Coyote Creek on property. With a timeless design influenced by Christopher Alexander's 'A Pattern Language', enjoy an expansive living space surrounded by secluded natural beauty. Less than 6 miles to the GGB.
- MLS® #21725930
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,789
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, City, DSL Available, Electric, Natural Gas, PG&E
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Skylight(s)
- Garages3 Spaces, Off Street, On Street
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Private, Seasonal Creek
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website13
- Address534 Browning St
- AreaMill Valley
- CityMill Valley
- Zip Code94941
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Gas, Washer Incl
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictMill Valley School District
- ElementaryMill Valley
- MiddleMill Valley
- HighTamalpais Union High School District
- Listing AgentMichael B Romo
- Listing Provided ByHealdsburg Sotheby's International Realty
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.