Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
227 North St, Healdsburg
One of the most iconic historic homes in Healdsburg, the Marshall House is a rare offering. Built in 1871 this exceptional restored Italianate Mansion is the epitome of elegant in-town living. Dual dining rooms, gourmet kitchen, living room, library, office, five bedrooms, three being en-suite, and a garden level entertaining room with adjoining wine cellar suitable for a connoisseur's collection. Two blocks to the Plaza, fine dining and shops.
- MLS® #21725868
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,300
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleVictorian, Other
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, City, TV Cable
- FeaturesStorage Area, Wet Bar(s)
- GaragesSide by Side, 5 or More Spaces, Uncovered, Off Street
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, City, Corner
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentAlain-martin Pierret
- Listing Provided ByHealdsburg Sotheby's International Realty
- Address227 North St
- Zip Code95448-8668
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Multi-Zone
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Multi-Zone
- Stories3 Story
- Days on Website10
- ZoningDR-Downtown Residential
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.