Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18016 Stanford Ct, Sonoma
Wine country living at its best; minutes to Sonoma Plaza with its restaurants, shops and tasting rooms! This sunny, contemporary 2 story townhouse has access to 2 private pools, tennis courts, ponds and walking trails. This unit has 2 Southern facing decks overlooking the coveted upper pond and old growth valley oak trees. Hardwood floors throughout, recently remodeled bathrooms, updated kitchen, solar blinds, updated gas fireplace, new HVAC.
- MLS® #21725156
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,002
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E
- FeaturesDeck(s), Awning
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Attached, Auto Door, Remote
- ViewGreenbelt, Lake
- Has PoolYes
- PoolComm Facility, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionRegular
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentDavid Bezeau
- Listing Provided ByBroker Tech, Inc.
- Address18016 Stanford Ct
- Zip Code95476-4161
- Appliances220 V, Electric, In Laundry Room, W/D Stacked Incl
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Radiant
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s), Radiant
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website77
Data last updated: January 24th, 2018 at 1:16am PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.