Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Ethel Ave, Mill Valley
Offering only the best elements for the ideal Mill Valley lifestyle: It has LOCATION (3X) only few blocks to the Village, M.V. Library, Old Mill Park, Old Mill School, Depot, theaters, restaurants, shops, trails. This vintage 3BR/2BA+den updated charmer has an open floor plan for indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. Enjoy this whimsical setting:sunny decks, level yards, the soothing sounds from Old Mill Creek and Redwoods at back of lot.
- MLS® #21724903
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,515
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, PG&E
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Deck(s), Entry Gate, Open Beam Ceiling, Skylight(s), Storage Area
- Garages2 Spaces, Carports, Covered
- ViewForest/Woods, Other
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Downslope, City, Other
- RoofComposition, Shingle, Tar & Gravel, Other
- Days on Website89
- Address17 Ethel Ave
- AreaMill Valley
- CityMill Valley
- Zip Code94941-2787
- AppliancesIn Closet, W/D Stacked Incl
- HeatingCentral Heat, Gas
- CoolingCentral Heat, Gas
- Stories1 Story
- Districtcheck school district
- Elementarycheck school district
- Middlecheck school district
- Highcheck school district
- Listing AgentArlene B Manalo
- Listing Provided ByBradley Real Estate-tiburon
Data last updated: January 22nd, 2018 at 1:32pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.