Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
712 W 9th St, Santa Rosa
This west side beauty has been completely remodeled and offers 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, functional floor plan, and open beam ceilings. Located close to shopping and schools updates include cool roof, windows, doors, patio, porch, flooring, lighting, custom kitchen, custom baths, granite, ss appliances, and 2 car garage. All this plus large side yard for toys. Come see!
- MLS® #21724767
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,330
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Gas Water Heater, Natural Gas, PG&E, Satellite Dish
- FeaturesOpen Beam Ceiling, Skylight(s), Window Screens
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Attached, Interior Access, Side by Side, Off Street, On Street, RV/Boat
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, City
- RoofShingle, Other
- Listing AgentRobert Miller
- Listing Provided ByPremier Realty Associates
- Address712 W 9th St
- AreaSanta Rosa-Northwest
- CitySanta Rosa
- Zip Code95401-5469
- Appliances220 V, Electric, Gas, Hookups only, In Garage
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Electric, Fireplace(s), Gas, No Air Conditioning, Wall Furnace
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Electric, Fireplace(s), Gas, No Air Conditioning, Wall Furnace
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website29
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.