Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
325 Post St, Petaluma
1890 Classic Queen Anne Victorian built by Frank H. Denman is perched atop Post Street overlooking Petaluma. Vintage 19th century details will capture you. Enter through the intricate stick style wrap-around front portico and you are greeted by the centerpiece, a commanding hand carved 2-story staircase at the entry foyer. Stunning bay windows, 11' ceilings, and stained glass windows. 11,000sf lot provides an open canvas for all you can imagine.
- MLS® #21724627
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,636
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesGas Water Heater, PG&E
- Garages5 or More Car, Uncovered, Off Street, RV/Boat
- ViewCity, Hills
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionCity
- FoundationConcrete Grid, Pillars/Post
- Days on Website28
- Address325 Post St
- AreaPetaluma West
- Zip Code94952-2626
- AppliancesHookups only, In Laundry Room
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Natural Gas
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictPetaluma Unified School District
- ElementaryValley Vista Elementary
- MiddlePetaluma Jr High
- HighPetaluma High
- Listing AgentRob Sullivan
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.