Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Nadina Way, Greenbrae
Classic contemporary home on one of the best view streets in the area. Mt Tam to the west & bay views to the east w/bright southern exposure. Extensive recent upgrades include new roof, interior paint, refinished golden oak floors & more. Second story 1980's addition w/vaulted beamed ceilings, large master suite & nursery or office/bedroom. Grand living & dining room combination with bay and Tam views. Ideal in-law suite at pool/back yard level.
- MLS® #21723977
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,108
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesGas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E
- FeaturesDeck(s), Storage Area
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Auto Door, Interior Access, 5 or More Spaces, Off Street
- ViewBay, Lights, Mountains, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, No Heat
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Downslope, County, Private
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website35
- Address140 Nadina Way
- Zip Code94904-1131
- AppliancesIn Laundry Room, Laundry Tub
- HeatingCentral Heat, Gas
- CoolingCentral Heat, Gas
- Stories3 Story
- Listing AgentBill M Johnson
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.