Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2122 Centro East St, Tiburon
A French Norman styled home has panoramic views from the East Bay to SF with Angel Island dead center. Just 3 blocks from SF Bay allows you to hear the seals at night. Completely remodeled in 2007, the home features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, formal dining and living room, office/library and a secret playroom in one of the bedrooms. A Chef's Kitchen is appointed with top of the line appliances and a oversized Granite Center Island for entertaining.
- MLS® #21723664
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,450
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, DSL Available, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E, Elec. Water Heater
- FeaturesWindow Covers Incl., Entry Gate
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages3 Car, Detached, Side by Side, 2 Spaces
- ViewBay, Bridges, City, Hills, Panoramic, Water
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Downslope
- Listing AgentBruce Portner
- Listing Provided ByMorgan Lane, Inc
- Address2122 Centro East St
- Zip Code94920-1906
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Gas, Washer Incl, In Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Heat
- StoriesMulti Level
- Days on Website28
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.