Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1025 Lawndale Rd, Kenwood
Welcome to Casa Tra Vigne (house among vineyards) * Stunning Single Level (4,432 sq.ft) Gated Wine Country Estate with a 2nd dwelling (834 sq.ft.) * BRAND NEW (2017) Construction by the 2009 HGTV Dream Home builder Bruce Lee * 10.36 Acres * 8 +/- acres planted with Award-Winning Chardonnay (currently sourced by a notable winery) or perhaps create your own private label * Ask your Realtor to forward you the Custom Video showcasing this new estate.
- MLS® #21721335
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,266
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary, Farmhouse, Modern/Hi-Tech
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleNew Construction
- UtilitiesPG&E, Propane, TV Cable, Other
- FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Formal Entry, Window Screens
- Parking Spaces3
- Garages3 Car, Attached
- ViewMountains, Panoramic, Vineyard
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBlack Bottom, Gunite, Pool Cover, Pool Sweep
- Lot DescriptionCounty, Regular
- Listing AgentGary A Brown
- Listing Provided ByPacific Union International
- Address1025 Lawndale Rd
- Zip Code95452-9090
- Appliances220 V, Gas, In Laundry Room
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat, Propane, Radiant
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat, Propane, Radiant
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website122
Data last updated: January 20th, 2018 at 2:31am PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.