Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1998 Cedar St, Calistoga
Classic 1880's farmhouse on .73 of an acre on one of the town's most coveted streets. 1,474 s.f., 3 bd/1 bth home, redwood barn and detached studio overlook a year-round creek. A picket fence, covered porch, and outdoor fireplace bring one back to a bygone era. Enjoy the eat-in kitchen or sitting on the back entertaining deck. Quiet neighborhood yet close to restaurants, this property offers the chance to own a piece of history in Calistoga.
- MLS® #21721233
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,474
- Year Built1880
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarmhouse, Vintage
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- Garages5 or More Spaces, Off Street, Uncovered
- ViewHills, Water
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, City, Seasonal Creek, Other
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Pillars/Post
- Days on Website190
- Address1998 Cedar St
- Zip Code94515-1514
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Washer Incl, Other
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Gas, Stove Heater, Wall AirConditioning
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Gas, Stove Heater, Wall AirConditioning
- Stories1 Story
- Listing AgentJoel Toller
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker Bofv St Helena
Data last updated: March 20th, 2018 at 2:31pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.