Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19368 Lovall Valley Ct, Sonoma
Comfortable three bedroom, two bath home offers 1755 sq.ft. of single-level living on just over one half acre and just minutes to the historic Sonoma Plaza. Features include beautiful hardwood floors, granite slab counters in the well-equipped and spacious kitchen, as well as upgraded bathrooms. Property includes room for a pool if desired, plenty of parking and a small detached storage shed.
- MLS® #21720574
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,755
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesGas Water Heater, PG&E
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Attached, Auto Door, 3 Spaces, Uncovered, Guest Accommodations
- ViewForest/Woods, Other
- ExteriorWood Siding, Other
- Lot DescriptionCounty, Regular, Seasonal Creek
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Days on Website72
- Address19368 Lovall Valley Ct
- Zip Code95476-4803
- AppliancesHookups only, In Laundry Room, Laundry Tub
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictSonoma Valley
- ElementarySonoma Valley
- MiddleSonoma Valley
- HighSonoma Valley
- Listing AgentMichael J Caselli
- Listing Provided ByBetter Homes & Gardens Real Estate/wine Country Group
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.