Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 San Pablo Ct, Novato
Elegant 2 level 2005 home on quaint cul-de-sac in Hamilton's Hideaway neighborhood. Light-filled great rm w/high ceilings & clerestory windows, stainless/granite island kitchen & casual dining area. Formal dining room + den/office, 1/2 bath & en-suite bdrm complete main level. Spacious master upstairs w retreat/sitting rm, & 3rd en-suite bdrm. Dual A/C, landscaped yards. Close to pool, parks, library & YMCA. One of the few w/No Mello Roos fees.
- MLS® #21720281
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,130
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleNew Construction
- UtilitiesInternet Available, Natural Gas, PG&E, Satellite Dish, TV Cable
- FeaturesFormal Entry, Window Screens, Window Covers Incl.
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage, Attached, Interior Access, Side by Side, Remote, 2 Spaces
- ExteriorShingle, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel, City, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- Days on Website45
- Address15 San Pablo Ct
- Zip Code94949-8272
- AppliancesDryer Incl., Electric, Gas, In Laundry Room, Washer Incl
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat, Gas, Multi-Zone, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat, Gas, Multi-Zone, Natural Gas
- Stories2 Story
- Listing AgentVince Sheehan
- Listing Provided ByRe/max Gold
Data last updated: October 20th, 2017 at 6:16pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.