Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
229 Condor Ct, Bodega Bay
The home was designed new by well known architect James McCalligan. Everything planned to create an extrodinary vacation experience for tenants. Billard room and game room, seperate sleeping locations and private baths. Master suite w/ fireplace, walk-in closets, spa bathroom elegance.
- MLS® #21719320
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,603
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas Water Heater, Internet Available, PG&E, Propane, TV Cable
- FeaturesDeck(s), Formal Entry, Window Screens
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesGarage, Interior Access, Side by Side, Off Street, On Street
- ViewHills, Ocean, Water, Golf Course, Partial
- Has PoolYes
- PoolComm Facility, Pool Cover, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, Cul-De-Sac
- Days on Website156
- ZoningR1 CC PUD
- Address229 Condor Ct
- AreaCoastal Sonoma
- SubdivisionBodega Harbour
- CityBodega Bay
- Zip Code94923
- Appliances220 V, Dryer Incl., In Closet, In Laundry Room, Laundry Tub, Washer Incl, Electric
- HeatingFireplace(s), Multi-Zone, Propane
- CoolingFireplace(s), Multi-Zone, Propane
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryBodega Bay
- Listing AgentThera Buttaro
- Listing Provided BySonoma Coast Living
Data last updated: January 18th, 2018 at 3:16pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2018, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.