Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
413 Bosley St, Santa Rosa
A wonderfully unique set-up in the South A St Arts District: a 1950-built 2/1 home plus detached 2/1 ADU built in 1980 (with permits.) Main home beautifully maintained & updated over time; 2nd unit above garages & storeroom. Each has separate access & outdoor space. Walking distance to downtown & Smart Train, restaurants & parks. Tenant-occupied; Please do not disturb. Great upside potential. Property also Listed as MLS # 21716404, as a Duplex.
- MLS® #21718947
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,150
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesCable TV Available, Gas Water Heater, PG&E
- FeaturesBay Windows, Deck(s)
- Parking Spaces1
- Garages1 Car, Garage, Detached, Off Street
- ExteriorRedwood Siding, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Pillars/Post
- Listing AgentCarolyn Metz
- Listing Provided ByColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Address413 Bosley St
- AreaSanta Rosa-Northeast
- CitySanta Rosa
- Zip Code95401-6309
- AppliancesW/D Stacked Incl
- HeatingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Natural Gas, No Air Conditioning
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central Heat, Natural Gas, No Air Conditioning
- Stories1 Story
- Days on Website65
Data last updated: October 16th, 2017 at 3:02pm PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.