Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
66 Bridge Rd, Novato
New Price! Panoramic Water Views! This Green Point beauty includes a potential in-law unit with a separate entrance. Relax and enjoy the view from your private, large front deck! Home has a beautiful wood ceiling, is freshly painted inside and out, hard wood floors, huge windows and a fireplace. Improvements include a terraced garden with irrigation and much, much more! Unique custom built home conforms to the lot for your discriminating buyer!
- MLS® #21718750
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,702
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesGas Water Heater, PG&E
- FeaturesDeck(s), Formal Entry, Window Covers Incl., Window Screens
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, Garage
- ViewBay, Bridges, Forest/Woods, Hills, Valley, Water
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, Level, Downslope, County
- Days on Website88
- Address66 Bridge Rd
- SubdivisionNo Filed Subdivision
- Zip Code94945-2745
- Appliances220 V, In Closet
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Heat
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictNovato Unified School District
- ElementaryOlive Elementary
- MiddleSinaloa Middle School
- HighNovato High
- Listing AgentCandace Shelton
- Listing Provided ByCentury 21 North Bay Alliance
Data last updated: November 16th, 2017 at 3:47pm PST and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.