Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3902 Bones Rd, Sebastopol
Experience this artful European styled home on three stunning west county acres not far from the hamlets of Graton or Occidental. Extensive tile and stonework throughout. Beautiful outdoor entertainment areas including a wood fired oven, Bocce Court, grapevine covered pergola, and a seasonal pond. Situated on native meadows and oak woodlands near the end of a private lane. First time on market.
- MLS® #21717575
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,356
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, French/Norman
- For Sale / LeaseSale
- Attached / DetachedDetached
- New / ResaleResale
- UtilitiesDSL Available, Internet Available, PG&E, Propane, Gas Water Heater, Satellite Dish
- FeaturesDeck(s), Window Screens, Water Softener
- Parking Spaces2
- Garages2 Car, 5 or More Car, Garage, Detached, Off Street, RV/Boat
- ViewForest/Woods, Mountains, Pasture, Ridge, Valley
- Lot DescriptionDownslope, County, Rolling
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentCary Fargo
- Listing Provided ByVanguard Properties
- Address3902 Bones Rd
- Zip Code95472-9754
- AppliancesElectric, Hookups only, In Garage, Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Propane
- CoolingCentral Heat, Fireplace(s), Propane
- Stories2 Story
- Days on Website80
Data last updated: October 19th, 2017 at 11:02am PDT and updating occurs quarter-hourly
The information being provided by Bay Area Real Estate Information Services® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Copyright 2017, Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All Right Reserved.